Monday 2 January 2017

Fitmesh Designer Expose - Jan 2017

“I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” — Carrie Bradshaw 

So the first Fitmesh Designer Expose of 2017 has opened! I was lucky to sample some of the goodies you'll find there. 

First off was from the FDE Sponsor PiZazz Couture and featured the Carly long cardigan and cropped tee combo. 



I really loved how versatile this top/cardie was, as the HUD provides 35 texture options for the cardigan as well as 10 Tee colours. I was amazed I found a matching hair with hat and hud that teamed up so well! Threw on some shorts and away I went. 

Just 6 variations

Carly Cardie HUD
The cardie/tee comes in sizes:

  • Maitreya Lara
  • Belleza Freya
  • Belleza Venus
  • Belleza Isis
  • Slink Physique
  • Slink Hourglass



You just feel so cosy in it! I felt ready to snuggle up in front of a fire with warm cocoa. Only $309L at the Expose.

My next outfit was the [Zex] Creations Lovly Sequin Minidress + HUD.


The Lovly sequin minidress comes in 3 sizes:
  • Maitreya Lara
  • Slink Physique
  • Slink Hourglass
Comes with a HUD for colours Black, Gold and Silver/White.



It was lovely on, and didn't require any alpha of the mesh body, which is quite rare. The neckpiece/tie made it stand out, and I'll be using it for parties in future!


It does leave the back uncovered, and a big section of your upper butt bare. If you feel the cold, well, we're in SL so don't worry about it. It looks spectacular. Only $288L at the Expose.



Carly Cardigan and Tee: PiZazz Couture
Shorts: Entice - Stars Are Blind Shorts
Hair: *Calico* Camellia 
Photos taken at Fox Grove (Adult)

Lovly Sequin Minidress: [Zex] Creations
Hair: Besom India (Lovly sequin mini)
Shoes: Ricielli Astrid.
Photos taken at Wonderful Dreams

Mesh Body: Slink Physique 
System Head
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Amaria Apricot Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment