Sunday 1 January 2017

“What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – Vern McLellan

Happy 2017!

I do hope this finds you well and healthy. We've just had New Year around the world, everyone happy to escape the dreaded 2016. 

Lei Lei from Love Lei Fashions joined me with festivities, and provided my gorgeous ballgown! It was prefect. She wore another of her creations which I am going to have to grab as soon as possible. 



I kinda love the detail in the dress, plus the HUD with 8 textures. 

Comes in sizes:
  • Slink Physique
  • Slink Hourglass
  • Maitreya Lara
  • eBODY
  • 2 fitmesh sizes


After the party, I went to find some fireworks and found DeCuir who produce some amazing fireworks and had an event during the last few hours of 2016. Their profits were going to charity. 


So I hope you had as wonderful New Years Eve as I did!





Clothing:
Tiara: personal gift

Mesh Body: Slink Physique 
System Head
Skin: *WoW Skins* Melissa Tan
Hair: Exile: Celebrity Skin Wildcards
Jewellery: RealEvil 

Club Location: House of V - New Years Eve Ballroon event
Fireworks Location: DeCuir Fireworks


No comments:

Post a Comment