Friday 10 February 2017

Fitmesh Designer Expose - February 2017, Pt2

 "People who don't care if they don't sleep are Lovers."

One of the nicest things about the Fitmesh Designer Expose, is the pure variety. From hair to dresses to pyjamas to shoes. Today I had a look at sponsor Hardcore's outfit "I'm a Lover". 



The outfit contains a hip length long sleeve dress with a message more Vampire-phobes will enjoy - "I'm a Lover, Not a Biter". However there's also a pic of Tazzie so I'm not sure I believe him. 

The dress comes with matching Thigh High Heels. Both dress AND boots come in sizes:

  • Maitreya
  • Slink Physique
  • Slink Hourglass
  • Belleza Isis
  • Belleza Venus
  • Belleza Freya



Dress & Boots: Hardcore - I'm a Lover
Hair: Rezology - Denizen
Body: Slink Physique
Skin: WoW Skins - Melissa Tan
Head & Shape: Lapiz' own/system
Location: LadyX Beds





No comments:

Post a Comment