Tuesday 25 April 2017

Fantasy Faire 2017 - Relay For Life - Silvan Moon Designs

I love the Fantasy Faire. It's on again in SL only until the 30th of April, 2017. So grab your hiking boots and head on out!

They had a challenge on the official page for Bloggers, and I really wanted to participate. I accept the #MyNewShiny Blogger Challenge!

I found so many amazing stores and items, but my New Shiny is from Silvan Moon Designs. I just love all their items and would have gone very broke if I hadn't limited myself to only one gown today. 


So I got the !!SMD!! The Fairy God Mother Gown Set - Dreamy

It includes the base original mesh dress, mesh overskirt, flexi wings and an addon/optional flexi skirt. It's so glimmery and shiny, it's like wearing a bubble!


I felt like a fairy princess while exploring all of the sims. I still haven't seen all of them as it takes a while. But it's worth it!

Dress sizes:
- Maitreya
- Slink (I think Physique)
- 3 sizes XS, S, M

There's also a heap of other gorgeous gowns at their store in the Fantasy Faire. The RFL gown is an exclusive for the faire. 


I absolutely adore my new gown and fluttery wings. I feel pretty!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress & Wings: 
SMD - The Fairy God Mother Gown Set - Dreamy (FF2017)
Necklace:
Talevins Designs - Lunar Pentacle Necklace (FF2017)
Wand: 
!:LL:! - Fire & Ice Wand (free gift)
Hair: 
Truth - Xia
Makeup:
 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Lustful Pinks 3 (Free Dove gift)Mesh Body: 
Maitreya Lara
Skin: 
Esode Skins - Zoe (Group Gift)
Eyes:
Arise - Beba Eyes - Gold (Chapter 4) 


Fantasy Faire Landmarks!
Fairelands Junction - Anansi - Chaddul Ro - Dawn's Promise - Egregore - Fallen Sands - The Hill Kakushi Pasu - Morbus Mudrana - Opal Flight - Raven's Perch - The Rose - San Mora - The Spirit Pool


My Flickr for extra images:



No comments:

Post a Comment